Southern Alloy's quality control is exceptional.
Quality control includes final inspection, chemistry lab, sand testing lab, metallography lab, hardness testing and certification to specifications.
Our quality control department utilizes the following tests:
- X-ray fluorescent spectrometer for chemical control
- Chemical control standards for all alloys poured
- Dye penetrant testing
- Radiography (X-ray)
- Hardness and tensile testing
- Hydrostatic Testing
- Machine shop standards and gauges
- Computer assisted dynamic balancing to ISO standards